Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Randomize

Random feeling
as Jakarta is washed by rain
and step by step I know that I will meet you again

I remember when we cuddled under the pouring rain
I remember when autumn breeze caress our veins
I remember when we watched the waves, sun, and ocean

Random feeling
and you look always the same
and my heart beats as it was again

Yet a different story is told
you are far, far out of reach
As what I have supposed to realize
After one, two, three years

I will never be good enough
Even I might have been a goddess somewhere in other space
But seeing you again waives me a bitter sense of loneliness

You are part of the past
when my inner willingness would love to drag you
"be part of my future smiles, my hope" my whisper gone

I miss being under the rain with you
I miss silent moments before the sunrise or sunsets with you
will you be there someday?

I need to randomize my expectations
You are a random figure in my mind now
(but still, I miss you)